Revised as of March 25th, 2022
What information does COMPANY collect?
We collect personal information from you on the Site when you request customer support or otherwise choose to provide information through a “contact us” feature, for example, your name, address, email and phone number, or otherwise if you submit or provide your information to Company. Company may keep records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
How does COMPANY use COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures and choices and controls that may be available.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
WHO DOES COMPANY SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
- With partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third party payment processor).
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among Company and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Third Party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each third party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. Company is not responsible or liable for the content of any third party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third party sites before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
We use reasonable security measures designed to safeguard the personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Site by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. Company encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
Notice to International Users
The Site is hosted in the United States and are subject to U.S. law, and is intended for users located only in the U.S. If you are accessing the Sites from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the U.S.